Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Paper Mama {YELLOW}

This has become one of my favorites to link up with!
I always love seeing the gorgeous photos there...
And Chelsey is FABULOUS!
Go check her out...

For now, this is my entry for this week's challenge. 
The theme was {YELLOW}.
emma yellow
The theme could also have been {FIRE ANTS}
and we could've used the same photo!

Me, the kiddos and the pup drove down our road to pick some
flowers (they're actually weeds and they STINK).

Now, go check out the other entries!!
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge


And thanks for stopping by!
signature blue

3 comments:

  1. Awww. . . this is such a sweet shot (minus the stinky weeds and fire ants! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the blog hop...I'm excited to get to know you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture of the field of yellow...beautiful!
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!