Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So, there's this awesome photographer, Ashley Sisk, and she does a weekly photo challenge called Scavenger Hunt Sunday..
You should all go check her out.... Ramblings and Photos :-)
 
Anyway, this is my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday...
I always loved scavenger hunts as a kid,
so Aidan and I had a lot of fun with this!
Hopefully I'll improve as the weeks go by.
 
 
 
 
{Long Exposure}

Okay... I think I OVERexposed on this one.  Instead of long exposure. GRRR. 
All week I've been thinking it was OVER. But isn't it a CUTE pic?





What a pouty chunky monkey.









{Shapes}

We spent some time this weekend working on "arts and crafts", as Aidan calls them.  He's all gung-ho in the beginning.  Then who's left at the kitchen table cutting and gluing? Yep. Mama.  This is some of the stuff we I've done so far.  My favorite is the Candy Crown.  He is my Prince of Sweetness! I'm thinking there are more colors here than shapes... oh, the construction paper.





 
{Green}

ICK! This is our pond... our once beautiful pond.  It's covered in this green funkiness that is killing our turtles.  Hubby doesn't much care about it killing the turtles because they eat the fish.  Surely our fish will start dying if we don't get some serious rain soon. The flowers are a little pretty, I guess?! I'd much rather have our pretty pond back the way it used to be.





 
{Fruit}


 Our pears will be ready before long, I hope.  COME ON RAIN.  They're usually so sweet and juicy, the deer come into the yard for them.  That is, what we leave them!  Yummy sweetness.





 
{Childhood Memory}

What can I say? Not much has changed.





 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
 

6 comments:

  1. Fun set! I think the green is very pretty, but sorry it kills the turtles; turtles are cool. Love your pears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your {fruit} photo- makes me want to pick one and eat it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you live in a very fun place. Your memory photo is so cute...oh the many goats I carried as a child! Isn't funny how as a mom you always end up finishing up cratfs that were meant for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you jumped in this week - what a great collection. I really do love the entire set. Can't wait to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretations, and welcome to the Scavenger Hunt! The pears look delicious; love the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on your first hunt! Can't wait to see what you come up with in future weeks! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!