Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Texture Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, fellow bloggers and Facebookers.  Thanks for stopping by.

I'm once again working on getting photos edited and delivered.  I don't want to be worried about ANYTHING while we're on vacation.  Just me, the fam{ily} and the beach.

And I know everyone is anxious to see ALL of their photos, instead of the sneak peeks I've been posting on my FB page. My A.D.D. is terrible! I try to focus on one session, but I love looking through each one and posting a few immediately, or even here and there.  Look, a kitty!

Focus, Shannon. F.O.C.U.S.






I'm linking up with Kim Klassen Cafe for Texture Tuesday.



kimklassencafe

My cousin April, which is my age, 36 (shhhhh! don't tell anyone) is preggo, as is apparent from the above photo :-)  Her oldest, and only daughter is already 16.  Yes, 16.  She and her husband James dreamed of having a new baby.  So I thought I would use this texture "Dream" for the photo.

I have mixed feelings about it.  What do you think?

I'll just give her the photo on the disk with the others and let her decide if she wants to use it.

Here's without the texture.

I can't wait to meet you, Cami!! Not long now!


Now, back to it! I've got to get my butt off facebook, out of Blogger and ignore Judy Mathis!

10 comments:

  1. That's a sweet shot - I'd probably like it w/o texture a little more, but I still like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back, and now I can't decide which I like more. I think I like the texture but I want to remove some of it from her belly so it doesn't look dirty (does that make sense)? Have you shared with your cousin...her opinion is the one that really counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo! congrats to your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! Love the sentiment :) And I can't make up my mind which I like more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharron....your treatment of the original shot is great...i know she is going to love it. both presentations are lovely, but i think i like the one with the texture the best. it is always nice to see the before and after...or should i say the after and before.lol genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both! On the textured photo, I would just lightly erase some from the skin. Some or all. Whatever you prefer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over from Kim's TT. So well done, just delightful! Congrats to your cousin, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Both are great!
    Just stopping by from Texture Tuesday. . .

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!