Sunday, June 10, 2012

SOOC {Straight out of the Camera}

I LOVE this picture of Emma. 
Her dirty little arm, sweet little lips, always messy hair...
Of course, I LOVE every picture of my kiddos. But, hey, that's just how it is.

:-)

I'm linking up with

018
She wanted to hold this new baby duck so terribly bad.
The babies belong to my neighbor and she's actually holding it.
Emma was just attempting to hug it I guess.
She thought Emma might be too rough or let it get away.
If it fluttered or quacked too much, 
she certainly would have dropped it.
Then it's fate would be sealed.
It would be gobbled up by their eagerly awaiting dog, Shiloh :-/

This image, along with the rest in this set, 
are straight out of the camera.
I did crop a bit. But no post processing.

I'm linking up with 
for the Sunday SOOC Challenge
009-3
"PLEASE don't let that kid hold me!!"

026
"Okay, looks like I'm safe for now."

013
The black and white blur there in the background is their dog Shiloh, just waiting for Mrs. Golden to drop the poor little fellow.

034-2
"Maybe we'll be spared... I think we're safe in here."

I'm also linking up with:


    Camera Critters





Thanks for stopping by!
signature blue

17 comments:

  1. Awww, the ducks are just too cute- and so is Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming photos, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wodnerful shots of your daughter and the ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, your daughter was being careful and was obviously enamored! Thank you Shannon, for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #34!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, excellent photos and absolutely no processing required!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAhaaa... you even have funny duckies on your blog! Girlfriend, these are cute & beautiful all at the same time. Really doesn't get much cuter than pretty little girls w/ awesome hair AND ducks! Really great shots!

    P/S the new header is perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...how sweet indeed. They are so cute and I know your girl was so happy♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little ducks are so sweet. I love them! Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love these shots! That first one is definitely a keeper! And no post processing WHAT? They came out so great! They don't need to be processed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love that you speak duckling, I speak dog, cat and husband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures,they are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is a wonderful series! I love the first one, especially, with your daughter. But they're all great. Who can resist baby anythings?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Love the title of your blog and can identify!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, what a great series of pictures and your captions are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how sweet! I'm glad your daughter got a chance to connect with the little one. :)

    Thank you so much for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, how darling and adorable.. So super cute.. These are amazingly heart warming captures.. I just LOVE it.. Thanks SO much for linking to Finagle A Foto. Stopping in to say hello.. Wishing you a perfect evening.. xo ~ Marilyn.. (Officially a happy follower here.. ;)) Hope you can stop in sometime.. )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, I love the picture of emma with the duck, great capture and they all are! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!