Friday, June 3, 2011

Flashback Friday!!

Wow!! I actually had a somewhat thin face here!  Grrr. And this was only 2 1/2 years ago! 


 And the caption under this photo on my facebook was "I reallly wanted to throw him to the turtles".  lol 

These were taken at Caddo State Park in Uncertain, Texas (yes, that's the real name of the town) in November '08.  I love looking back at old photos to see how much we've changed.  That's why I was THRILLED when I came across this photo challenge on Christopher and Tia's blog ~

Aidan doesn't have that little baby face anymore.  Oh, how I miss that!  I don't miss the pouting so much though....


The caption under the pouty faced little boy's pic was "Mad as usual".  hehe


Caddo is such a beautiful place.  They have a 3/4 mile long nature trail.  We need to get back there for a visit, just not in this 100 degree weather.



Go check out TIA's blog, and enter your photo in her FLASHBACK FRIDAY :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aidan sure was a fabulous cute lil pouter! I really love these shots, & your blog is so cool!
    I'm the same way... ALWAYS have my camera attatched to my hip. I'm just starting out learning about the art of photography though. Ha. That will take a looong time! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!