Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's about time...

Well, I've been off work three weeks now. Time is flying, that's for sure. I'm definitely enjoying it. I'm staying somewhat busy with my pictures. And it helps a LOT that my mother is off a couple days a week and Aidan stays with her most of her days off! Sorry mom :-/ It breaks up the monotony.

We finally got some rain.... but why did it have to be a day I had a photo session scheduled?! Oh well, they turned out great. But I did snap this pic to remember what the raindrops looked like....


I had some individual pics done with a wonderful photog friend of mine. Here's the only one I've seen so far. I can't wait to see the rest!! Snelllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!



Aidan has played and played and played so far this summer. This is Marissa.... Aidan gave her the "candy crown". She was his girlfriend, now she's just his friend.  He likes older women, kinda like his daddy!! haha   She comes over to play often. Isn't she precious??


We're still on baby donkey watch. I just cannot believe she hasn't had this baby?! It's been a year now since she had her last baby, Flower. It was just a few days after we came back from our vacation to Yellowstone, South Dakota, Kansas, etc....


Typical boy!! Poke it with a stick... rub some dirt on it!
We have found so many dead turtles at our pond...
it makes me sad. I'd rather have live turtles than fish!



There's my little ChanChan... picking blueberries...





Chan picked blueberries AND airheads??







More blueberries and airheads...

We got Pops some lights for his truck for Father's Day. He's a volunteer
fireman. But he NEEDS these lights. And we are so proud of what he
does for JVFD!!


Their MEAN faces!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, I want some blueberries! They look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!